A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of attending the Celebration Service at Unity of Frederick, MD., my home Unity. My minister, Rev. Toni Fish suggested an abundance program that has had great success. I wanted to share it with all of you. Maybe you’d like to give it a try.
Prosperity Prayer Program (PPP)
Here is an ‘opportunity’ to begin the New Year with a Prosperity Consciousness. This is a program for realizing and demonstrating abundant prosperity in your life and for centering yourself in that ‘…peace that passes all understanding.’
Here’s is the Program:
- Establish a specific date to start your program. I’m starting January 1st.
- There are ten statements of Truth. Write out one statement each day a journal. (You could have a journal specifically set aside for this Program.) Meditate on it with feeling and direct concentration for at least 10 minutes. Following your meditation time, write down in your journal the thoughts that come to you. Be sure to do this daily. Because there are 10 statements of Truth, you will go through the entire list at least 4 times. It takes at least 40 days to realize Truth at a consciousness level. Any break in the process loses the energy build up. Therefore, you will have to start at day one if you miss a day.
- After writing your thoughts, make three lists: one of what you want to eliminate, forgive and release from your consciousness and your affairs; one of what you want to demonstrate; and one of what you are grateful for-including at least 6 things from your present day experience.
- Tear up, burn safely or in some way “Throw away” the eliminate list. Write a new “What do I want to demonstrate” list each day. Add to the gratitude list each day.
- Share your time, talent and treasure on a regular basis during the Prosperity Prayer Program. Giving is a spiritual practice that never fails to produce results because the Law is “give and you shall receive.”
Here are the Ten Truth Statements:
- “The Spirit of the Living God within me is not only the giver of all good gifts, the supplier of all supply, but is the gift and the supply itself. God is the fulfillment which fills full my every desire. God ever dwelling within me is ready and willing at every moment to recreate or renew my body and mind or to manifest through me as anything I need. Today I begin to truly understand that money is not my supply. No person, place, or thing is my supply. My consciousness of the presence and power of God within me is my supply. Therefore, God can do no more for me than God can do through me, through my consciousness (what I think and feel and believe to be true), through my faith and through my vision of a greater good. So before I attempt to raise money, first I must raise my conscious awareness, understanding, and knowledge of the all-providing activity of God within me as my supply.”
- “Have faith in God. Verily I say unto you, whosoever shall say unto this mountain-Be thou taken up and cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that what he says will come to pass; he will have it. I say unto you, all things whatsoever you pray and ask for, believe that you receive them and you shall have them” Mark : 11:22-24
- “Light! Light! Light! Let the prospering healing light of the Christ within me penetrate and banish all fear, anxiety or worry from my mind, heart, and body. I clothe myself safely round with the pure light of the Christ, into which nothing negative can enter and out of which only good can come.”
- “Large sums of money, big happy surprises and rich exciting ideas come to me now-under grace, in perfect ways for my personal use and I use them wisely.”
- “Let me learn to think of dollars as I do leaves or fruit on trees, as the natural and inevitable result of the law active within. There is truly no need to worry or be anxious when the tree appears to be bare as long as we are conscious of the Truth that the Law is even now operating within the tree to bring forth fruit after its own kind. The same law active within the tree is active within me, so regardless of the appearance of a “bare tree” in financial matters, I let the law do its perfect work in me.”
- “I lift up my thoughts and feelings to be aware, to understand, and to know that the Divine Presence I AM is the source and substance of all my prosperity. I am conscious of the constant activity of this Divine Presence of Infinite Prosperity. Therefore my consciousness is filled with the Light of Truth.”
- “God’s will for me is supreme good. God’s will for me includes health, wealth and inner well-being. I am willing to do the good will of God-which is the open door to the fulfillment of all my dreams for greater good. God’s good will manifest in my life now.”
- “I am a radiating center of Divine Love. Love fills my heart with harmony. Love fills my mind with kind, helpful thoughts. Love fills my lips with words of praise and cheer. Love fills my life to overflowing with peace and prosperity. Whatever the need or problem, Divine Love is the answer and I am the perfect expression of Divine Love now. Divine Love fulfills my every need.”
- “Strength, strength. I am one with the strength of the Christ within. I let all burdens fall from my shoulders. I let all anxiety drop from my mind. I let all fear slip away from my heart. I let all outer affairs be released. I let every shackle be loosened. Divine Strength is making wise and true adjustments in every phase of my life. I relax, rejoice and let it.”
- “I have faith in the prospering power of God as it works mightily in me now. I have faith that all things are now working together for my good and I am working with them in the wisdom and power of Spirit. I have faith in the perfect outcome of every situation in my life, for God is in absolute control. My faith makes me whole.
Let me know if you choose to do the program and what your results are. I’d be interested in knowing.
Just read an article by Richard Rohr mentioning “Original Blessing” where many would place “Original Sin.” I’ll take the “Original Blessing” thank you.
Now you all will go to the Creation Story and look at it in a different mind, and that’s good. The Creation Story is GOOD. It was mentioned as GOOD each time a day was complete.
I won’t even go into the Metaphysics of the Creation Story today. Let’s talk about “Original Blessing.” I look at Original Blessing in my life. Was my early life a Blessing? Many would say NO!
WE were poor, hand me down clothes, food insecurity for a good part of my early childhood. An alcoholic Father who could be violent was not fun. And hear him beat my Mother and not being able to stop it was emotionally scarring.
My older brother and I were often brought into the fray when we were older. And my brother was in danger of being hit more than I.
Why not me? Because I was already ‘hit’ with sexual abuse.
So why am I calling this “Original Blessing”? Well look at it. I could have held this all against my family. And for a time, I did the victim thing. But I got on the recovery wagon and my Spiritual journey has helped me see how I can use this Blessing to be of service.
I am able to share my story and let others know that recovery in this physical world is available. I can and have used the strength I developed to help others who may have experienced difficulties in their life.
And I can remind them that this physical body is not who we really are. We are experiencing a physical life but the main job is to connect with our inner “Being.” That Being is Love. It is Spirit. It is Peace.
So that is what I do. I expose the ‘me’ that is experiencing this life and share those experiences so others can see that growth is possible, that the journey is sooo worth it. That love is available for us all…beginning with ourselves.
Let’s give ourselves THAT gift this Holiday season. The gift of “self-love.”