Good Morning Beloved!
Three ministers were out in a boat fishing, finally getting away for a bit of relaxation. After a bit of time, one of the ministers said, “Well, since we are away from everyone, why don’t we share our biggest sin? No one is around and we all have something that we do that’s not in favor with God.”
They all agreed and the first said, “I confess I have a gambling addiction. I sneak away at night and go to the casino.”
The second one said, “I cheat on my taxes, …every year!”
They both looked at the third minister who sat quietly in the boat, just looking at the other two ministers. Finally, he said, “My sin is gossiping and I can’t wait to get back to the shore!”
Keys to the Kingdom – an advanced course in prosperity consciousness building
Key #4 – Make Room for the New
Well, here we are…at the halfway point in our prosperity series. How have you been doing with your Keys?
We’ve Made the Commitment, maybe struggling with that big “C” at times; we have Held the Vision through meditation, vision boards, talking, thinking, dreaming about it; If you read last weeks’ message, you read about Building a New Awareness and how to go about that.
This week we look at the 4th Key – Make Room for the New.
This one is easy to discuss. We all know about the Law of Circulation. What goes around, comes around. You must give to receive. Keep the circle going.
The Law of Circulation works for the benefit of those who understand its operation. When you create a vacuum in your life, the universe always moves in to fill it.
Solomon said, “With all thy getting get understanding” (Prov. 4:7 KJV).
But understanding Spiritual Law is not the same as experiencing Spiritual Law.
For example – Too often, abundance is seen as a measure of quantity. Whoever dies with the most toys wins. Really? What does that prove? You still die.
Spiritually, abundance is actually quality. Inner awareness of the oneness and wholeness of creation – God the ultimate source.
Spiritual principles & forces that govern all of creation are called laws of life.
Ignorance of spiritual law or the laws of life, does not preclude its effects upon us-they are full time and universal.
We must understand these laws for an abundant life, become its master. For example, Modern air travel became a reality by understanding the laws of aerodynamics.
David says, “The understanding and conscious use of the laws of life promise you even greater power & potential.”
When we are out of alignment with the laws of life, we often create conditions & experiences that we least desire: limitation, lack, unhappiness, fear, suffering. So when we have these feelings, it is an indicator that we are out of alignment and we need to look at what has been happening in our lives.
Worldly problems are caused by the same disharmony with spiritual laws.
Choose to live life in resonance
Spiritual laws are immutable principles of creation innate to life itself. The Law of Circulation governs the flow of abundance thru life.
It doesn’t matter if you agree, understand, or even know of the laws of life…they are the means that the whole relates to its members or parts. We all have equal access to these laws – God knows us as beautiful, whole and connected parts of Itself. Its actions are impartial – no one gets more because of arbitrary choices – the law responds equally to all.
The Universe is infinite in nature, what we give out – on every level, we get back – feelings, thoughts, intentions, attitudes, & materials –come back in kind, incoming keeps pace with out going.
The Universe always moves to fill a vacuum.
Try it – Remove something you no longer need – have a clear intention of releasing unconditionally, observe the law of circulation as it moves to replace it.
To make the law work, your intention must be pure and remain unattached to specific outcomes.
Never try to force or direct spiritual law.
Act with a sense of expectancy & faith – trust.
“Give God the opportunity to reveal Its ways to you in terms you can understand and you will not be disappointed.”
Here are some ways to ‘Make Room for the New:
- Open up your finances – these same principles we just discussed apply to your finances. Money is energy too. And so if we understand it and use it properly, it too will flow abundantly. The reasons we restrict the flow of money are very similar to what we mentioned earlier. Fear being a biggie!
- David says, “You can create a powerful spiritual vacuum and begin to prove the Law of Circulation by releasing those things that are beyond your care and attention.
- So, maybe you all would want to go through closets, drawers – room to room, don’t forget basements and garages AND car! And after you have released items no longer of use to you, organize what remains.
- The reason we cling to things may be habit, or concern about needing the item in a future that more often than not, never comes. So we hold on to things and clutter not only our homes and garages, but our lives. Doing this opens you up to the spiritual flow available to us all. Share your results.
- But if we block that energy, then we have stagnation. We have lost that power. We sometimes interrupt the natural flow of abundance by clinging to things that no longer have use in our lives. When certain things are no longer needed to our experience of life and we hold onto them, we are blocking the flow of that Spiritual Energy.
- Unclutter your life – physical objects are energy in that specific form….and ALL energy is Spiritual energy so all physical objects are Spiritual Energy. This Spiritual Energy flows through our lives. Just like the power of a river flowing through nature, this energy has power to propel us to do a lot of work.
- We are often intimidated by the intricacies of savings and investments. We have been domesticated to believe that lack was our destiny. Healthy finances depend upon you, lovingly and with great positive attention, paying attention to the flow of money through your life.
- Create room in your finances and your attitude for an increased flow. Consider yourself Blessed as you pay your bills. I write a blessing right on the check!
- Look at unexpected income that comes into your life and use this for special purposes. Save found change, it adds up. Gifts are unexpected income, even someone treating you to lunch or coffee.
- Learn everything you can about saving and investments.
- Organize your finances and create budget.
- Do something nice for someone anonymously…it doesn’t have to cost a lot or anything at all. Enjoy the feeling of being a channel for someone else’s unexpected good.
- There is a great book you may wish to check into, “The Energy of Money” by Maria Nemeth
- Chart your future course – in other words, set some goals. The whole idea is to increase the flow of Spiritual Energy in our material world. The suggestions so far have been to loosen and break down the blocks we have placed in front of ourselves for various reasons.
- Setting goals and writing them down contains great power. Letting Spirit know what you want and listing steps to get there help our vision.
- The goals also create that vacuum we have been talking about so the Universe has an opening to fill.
So, look at every area of your life – health, finances, relationships, career & creative self-expression, spiritual & personal growth. What important goals in each area -short-term, long-term or lifetime goals do you have? Let your heart be your guide. Pray, vision and read your goals often…you are calling spiritual law into action.
Examining what we say “yes” to or what we agree to in our lives can tell us a lot about our priorities. Priorities can, in turn, tell us a great deal about ourselves. Where we spend our time and money is a powerful indicator of what we truly value. If you open your calendar, your checkbook and your credit card statement, you will see an important picture of what you are saying “yes” to in your life. We vote with how we spend our dollars and how we spend our time. What do you agree to in your life? Through both your words and actions, what do you say “yes” to?
Remember – what God does for you God must do through you.
The true result you are seeking is an altered consciousness…everything else will follow.
David says, “The results of this and any method to get your blood going depends on your willingness to change your consciousness about the meaning, place, use, and source of abundance.”
“The only part of our religion that is real is the part we express in our daily lives. Divine love is the only real power. If we can realize this fact even dimly it will begin to heal & harmonize every condition in your life in a few hours. An early New Though writer said: “knead love into the bread you bake; wrap strength & courage into the parcel you tie for the woman with the weary face; hand trust & candor with the coin you pay to the man with the suspicious eyes.” This is beautifully said, and it sums up the Practice of the Presence of God.” Emmit Fox
And Jesus said, “But seek ye first the [His] kingdom…and all these things shall be added unto you” (Mt. 6:33 KJV). He is not talking about a place in space but a depth in consciousness. The kingdom of God is the universal flow within you. It is the one great reality behind every appearance…
Or simply put – Change your thinking, change your life.
And keep in mind, if we act out of fear, we face the consequences of that fear. And that fear is often what holds us back from attaining our full potential.
So here is an example of releasing fear, raising consciousness and having faith: This is the covenant that the Fillmore’s had with the God of their understanding….
Dedication and Covenant:
We, Charles Fillmore and Myrtle Fillmore, husband and wife, hereby dedicate ourselves, our time, our money, all we have and all we expect to have, to the Spirit of Truth, and through it, to the Society of Silent Unity.
It being understood and agreed that the said Spirit of Truth shall render unto us an equivalent for this dedication, in peace of mind, health of body, wisdom, understanding, love, life and an abundant supply of all things necessary to meet every want without our making any of these things the object of our existence.
In the presence of the Conscious Mind of Christ Jesus, this 7th day of December A.D. 1892.
Charles Fillmore Myrtle Fillmore
And here’s another example of a change in consciousness.
Preach the gospel constantly, and where necessary, use words.